Although it’s a month away, I should really start fresh in 2017, as this year has been a dud for my goals. According to this video by Tom Scott [link], writing down your goals makes you more likely to do them. Because Science. Let’s have a go:
Goals for 2017
- Get my GCSEs, with this new stupid level 1 – 9 system.
- Fix the permission issues on this website.
- Get a new Laptop for College (Razer Blade Stealth?)
- Get more exercise.
Projects for 2017
- Make a YouTube Tutorial Channel.
- Learn the basics of a C Language (C# or C++)
- Complete some sort of software/video game and release it.
- Do something for charity, probably Video game related.