UPDATE: I’ve added a few more, since I just finished a few already, too easy!
Although it’s a month away, I should really start fresh in 2017, as this year has been a dud for my goals. According to this video by Tom Scott [link], writing down your goals makes you more likely to do them. Because Science. Let’s have a go:
Goals for 2017
- Get my GCSEs, with this new stupid level 1 – 9 system.
Fix the permission issues on this website.– Done – Just had to to refresh permalinks. Get a new Laptop for College (Razer Blade Stealth?)– Got a Lenovo YOGA 710, Review in January
- Get more exercise.
- Learn the basics of a C Language (C# or C++)
- Do something for charity.
Projects for 2017
- Make more YouTube Videos.
- Get my file server up and running.
- Complete some sort of software/video game and release it.
Very simple, yet very effective. All you need to do is drill holes on both sides a key combination from a unwanted keyboard. Then use a piece of string or wire (I used a Micro USB Charger Cable that didn’t work) and feed it through, tie a knot on the keyring as well as the end.